The office is open for normal business hours! The health of our patients and staff is of utmost concern to us. Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) and followed all state and federal infection control guidelines. Due to the pandemic additional procedures have been instituted to ensure the health of our patients and staff. The following are some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to ensure everyone is protected.
- We have personalized arrival procedures to eliminate wait times in the reception area
- New patient and existing patient forms are available to be completed by phone or computer prior to your appointment
- We have installed Plexiglass at the front desk check-in and check-out counters
- Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the office for your convenience
- Employees have additional personal protective equipment
- Enhanced infection control procedures have been instituted for the office
- Temperatures are taken and recorded daily for all employees and patients
- Masks are required to be worn for patients and employees
If you have an upcoming appointment with our office, please call us upon arrival and continue to wait in your car until you are notified that your treatment room is ready for you. In an effort to minimize the number of people in our reception area please complete the Covid-19 screening form and any other patient forms that will be sent to your cell phone prior to your appointment. A mask is required to be worn when entering and exiting the office and your temperature will be taken and recorded prior to you being taken to the treatment room. If someone must accompany you to your appointment, we kindly ask that they wait outside or in the car.